In our FREE investor's guide you will find...
- Tips on which coins to invest in and which to avoid.
- Common pitfalls that so many dealers use to trick you into buying the wrong coins for their gain!
- A comprehensive chart with values of the most common modern and rare coins.
- How to get more for your coins.
- Learn how to evaluate the worth of your coins.
- Learn about investing your coins as part of your retirement.
Are you a collector? Whether you bought coins recently or decades ago, the market changes and so does the number of collectors which could greatly impact the value of your coins.
Did you inherit coins? Find out what those coins are worth!
Interested in investing in Modern or Rare Coins? Learn about investing in something other than stocks, bonds and mutual funds and learn about the coin market.
We've created this exclusive Investor's Guide in response to these factors. It services as both a quick-start guide on how to value your coins and provides an incredible amount of information about commonly traded U.S. coins. If you are not sure how to trade coins, or your coins are not in our Investor's Guide, feel free to call and we can give you more information and provide a free evaluation at 800-221-7694.American Federal is privately owned and operated by Nick Grovich for over 35 years. Nick is the real deal! A true coin dealer and collector, who operates on his honesty, ethics, knowledge and professionalism!