$50 PLATINUM EAGLES ARE DISAPPEARING FROM THE MARKET
I RECENTLY PURCHASED A SMALL CACHE OF 2005 $50 PLATINUM EAGLES. THEY HAVE THE SECOND LOWEST MINTAGE OF ALL ½ OZ PLATINUM EAGLE COINS WITH ONLY 9,013 COINS PRODUCED.
$50 Platinum Eagles were discontinued in 2008 and the supply has quickly disappeared from the marketplace.
Many people do not know there are other metals in the PMG (Platinum Metals Group) that are related to platinum in many ways and uses. Palladium and Rhodium are two additional PMGs.
Occasionally prices get out of sync as supplies, demand, and industrial uses change. These anomalies create phenomenal opportunities.
I have used this to purchase undervalued metals
· I recommended buying Rhodium when it was around $1,400 an ounce. I was a little early as it fell a few hundred dollars before reaching nearly $13,000 an ounce this year.
· I recommended Palladium when it was $550 an ounce. It peaked at $2,781 earlier this year.
· Palladium is typically 50% - 70% LESS than platinum, which leads me to believe Platinum is next to move.
· If Platinum returns to it historical price of 2 to 3 times the price of palladium it could be $4400-$6000 an ounce!
On a relative basis, Platinum Has NEVER Been Cheaper
Today platinum is trading at roughly 43% of the price of palladium. Not even a decade ago it was over 5 times the price of palladium!
· The fundamentals are screaming to buy platinum NOW.
· Historically platinum trades for roughly 35% MORE than gold.
· Currently platinum is 50% LESS than gold.
Both ratios tell us that platinum is grossly undervalued in comparison to both gold and palladium. Will this change overnight? No one knows for sure. It could happen in weeks or months or it could take another year. But in my opinion, it means locked-in profits!
Why Platinum Eagles
Platinum eagles are my favorite way to own Platinum. They are one of the safest and most recognized Platinum coins. The Platinum Eagles are made in much smaller quantities than Gold or Silver Eagles and occasionally I manage to snag some of the low mintage coins. The fractional Platinum Eagles were made from 1997-2008. A large number of coins were melted for industrial use as prices skyrocketed, leaving few coins for collectors or investors. Combined with some extremely low mintages, fractional coins are nearly impossible to find.
I have a small group of 2005 $50 Platinum Eagles
The 2005 $50 Platinum Eagles have a mintage of just 9,013 coins total. This is the second lowest mintage of the $50 Platinum Eagle bullion coin. They combine superb quality, true rarity, and high intrinsic value.
Six reasons to buy Platinum
1. Platinum is cheaper than it has ever been relative to the price of the other precious metals.
2. Platinum shortage predicted for this year as mining and refining operations have slowed.
3. Platinum is about 60% cheaper than the price of palladium. It is usually 2-3 times more than palladium.
4. Platinum is currently 50% less than gold but historically trades at 35% more than gold – a 70% move right there.
5. Platinum is critical for Fuel Cell Vehicles and demand for these vehicles is soaring everywhere, especially in China.
6. Platinum is critical for auto catalysts and will be used in place of expensive palladium, which will spike demand.
ONLY 160 PIECES AVAILABLE
1-19 coins @$595
20-39 coins @$585
A US MINT ROLL of 40 coins for just $23,000
(that's just $575 a coin)
CALL 1-800-221-7694 TO LOCK IN YOUR COINS
Offer good only for coins in stock. I will not be able to replace these coins
Prices subject to change with daily moves in the price of platinum.
- Nick Grovich