Coin Performance Review
- Tips on which coins to invest in and which coins to avoid.
- Common pitfalls that so many dealers use to trick you into buying the wrong coins for their gain!
- A comprehensive chart with values of the most common modern and rare coins.
- How to get more for your coins.
- Are you a collector?
- Whether you bought coins recently or decades ago, the market changes and so does the number of collectors which could greatly impact the value of your coins.
- Did you inherit Coins?
- Were you fortunate enough to inherit coins?
- Wonder what the coins are worth?
- Interested in investing in Modern or Rare Coins?
- Looking to invest in something more than stocks, bonds, or mutual funds?
- Want to learn more about the coin market?
We’ve created this exclusive Investor’s Guide in response to these factors. It is an easy way to value your coins. It provides the most commonly traded U.S. coins. If you are not sure how to trade coins, or your coins are not in our Investor’s Guide, feel free to call us and we can give you more information and provide you a free evaluation.
- You can quickly evaluate the worth of your coins
- Are you investing in coins as part of your retirement?
- Do you continue to monitor how your stocks, bonds, IRAs, & 401ks are performing, but not your coin or bullion investment?
- We will evaluate your coins on a regular basis to ensure you are on target for your retirement needs with our free CPR (Coin Performance Review).
- Don’t blindly wait 10, 20 or 30 years to find out how you are doing on your coins, especially if you are including them as part of your retirement portfolio.
- Become a Preferred Member
- Stay informed the right way and receive free advice and discounted offers, by becoming a preferred member.
- American Federal is privately owned and operated by Nick Grovich for over 35 years. Nick is the real deal! A true coin dealer and collector, who operates on his honesty, ethics, knowledge and professionalism!
- American Federal has earned a reputation for paying high prices for your coins.
- Because we care! We educate our clients and let you make the best decision for you!
- No high pressure sales! Live in Arizona? Visiting? Come meet with us or call us at 1-800-221-7694 and see for yourself!